The The Capital Warehouse Process
We use a three-step process to enroll clients in the investment plan that’s best for them:
- Intake and Analysis – we will discuss your goals and current asset allocation. We will analyze your assets, identify weaknesses in your existing financial strategy, and discuss alternative approaches to position you more effectively. In a side-by-side comparison, our plans usually come out 20% to 50% ahead of what our clients had in place previously.
- Plan – we will craft a customized investment plan for you. You will be able to clearly compare our investment plan to what you are already in, and calculate your expected returns based through our returns calculator.
- Implementation – when you give us the go ahead, we will begin implementing your retirement plan.
Once a client is enrolled, we are always available to take questions and discuss a client’s financial needs. We continously service our clients and keep them apprised of information that they need to know. We monitor and analyze client investments and market conditions to render whatever advice is needed.
The Capital Warehouse Principles
At The Capital Warehouse, we abide by seven key principles:
- The most important rule in investing is “don’t lose money.” (We admit that Warren Buffett came up with this one before we did)
- The fastest way to increase returns is to eliminate taxes.
- Provide complete and total transparency to all clients.
- Keep fees low
- Give clients flexibility, so you are never stuck in an investment and can easily move your money wherever you please
- Educate our clients
- Make clients so happy they recommend us to their friends.
Whom We Serve
The Capital Warehouse serves clients across the United States. Our clients typically invest $500,000 to $5,000,000 with us, though we also service clients who are still building to these amounts. Our clients come from a variety of backgrounds, including:
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Medical professionals
- Real estate investors
- Professionals of all sorts
Our clients are typically people who do not want to settle for the 401k’s, IRA’s, or brokerage accounts usually offered to retail investors. They seek a more sophisticated approach that shelters them from a system which is designed to benefit the Government and Wall Street, but not you.